JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER (TS/SCI)
The Software Engineer participates in a development team that uses agile methodologies combined with mature software practices and a technology-supported development infrastructure. The Software Engineer will execute full lifecycle agile workflow including daily SCRUMs, story grooming and bidding, and sprint execution. The Software Engineer will develop software and extend the software baseline to implement new capabilities and to mature existing capabilities using key enabling technologies and frameworks. The Software Engineer will help maintain the deployed system, diagnose and resolve issues, and provide support to end-users as needed. The Software Engineer will provide technical and methodological guidance to the team, while helping steer the team to be self-reliant and highly effective at meeting project objectives.
- B.S. degree in Systems Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline and 4+ years of relevant experience; or Masters degree in Systems Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline and 2+ years of relevant experience
- 4+ years of experience with Java development.
- Experience with Angular 2+ front-end web application platform and PrimeNG UI components or similar web framework.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Active TS/SCI security clearance and CI Polygraph.
- Experience with space Systems highly desired.
- Experience with Docker containers.
- Experience with Spring Boot framework.
- Experience developing software using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Software, Computer architectures, software architectures, object-oriented programs experience.
- Leading specific trade and root cause analysis studies that drive System development
- Experience with PostgreSQL or similar Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or GovCloud.
- Experience with continuous integration, build management, and automated test frameworks.
- Experience integrating, testing, and deploying software applications to operations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including direct customer contact.