August 1, 2020
Must have an active Top Secret Clearance with SCI or Eligible
- Author DoD IA Assessment and Accreditation (A&A) artifacts.
- Document a system from IA perspective using Microsoft Office including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio and other appropriate tools.
- Derive, document and/ or identify system CONOPS for Mission Assurance Categorization per DoD I 8500.2.
- Lead the research, recommend and document logical and physical solutions that prevent, detect and correct the system to be certified and accredited.
- Research and apply DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and NSA recommendations.
- Lead the identification of disagreements between as built specifications, security requirements and DoD security policies and design implementations to bring the system into compliance.
- Plan, Develop, execute and document results of security test procedures.
- Lead the analysis and testing of a designated US Naval warfare system against known vulnerabilities based upon security approaches and known hacker techniques and exploits.
- Lead and perform as Information Assurance Officer to be focal point for all security matters related to specific sets of information systems.
- Lead the preparation and execution and Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) Plan.
- Lead the preparation and production of a System Security Administrator and Operators Manual (SSAOM).
- Lead obtaining Authorization To Operate (ATO) and resolve issues in the event a US Naval Warfare system is issued an Interim Authorization To Operate (IATO).
- Lead the technical support effort in identifying and specifying requirement and performing risk assessments.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an ACTIVE TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE and/or SCI Eligible.
- Must have 5 or more years of engineering experience on Aegis, SSDS, or Zumwalt combat systems.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of computer security, military system specifications, DoD IA policies for both land based, afloat/tactical systems, or SSP CSSE, and the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in written and oral presentations.
- For afloat/tactical systems support, the contractor shall have combat weapons systems knowledge.
- For SLBM the support shall also have prior experience using the SSP Validator handbook.
- Experience in executing all aspects of the Systems Engineering Technical Review (SETR) Process.
- Possess an in-depth understanding and experience in Risk Management Framework (RMF), Platform IT (PIT), and the implementation of Cyber Security and IA boundary defense techniques and various IA-enabled appliances. The appliances and applications are Firewalls, IDS, IPS, Switch/Routers, Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) and a Host Based Security Systems (HBSS).